Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Currently Lusting After...

 
Beauty Wish List


Being a blogger and an avid reader of beauty blogs, my beauty wish list tends to fill up pretty quickly. I keep a notebook with me at all times and so when I see something I like, or read a good review, I jot it down. Every now and then I sift through the list and get rid of anything I no longer I want. These are the items that made the latest cut!

It's quite a heavy nail polish post, there are so many polishes I want at the moment. My biggest love is the Essie Anchors Aweight set, it's such a cute duo of blue polishes. I've also heard such great reviews of the Revlon Gel Envy polishes, the colour options are beautiful! Another Essie favourite is Sole Mate, it's a stunning burgundy which is perfect for Autumn.

I cannot get over how beautiful the Illamasqua Metallix packaging is, it's beautiful! I really want the colour 'courtier'. I've mentioned Real Techniques Nics Picks more than once on this blog and I still feel like I need them in my collection. I love the style of the brushes and the colour scheme!


*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog