Sunday 14 September 2014

Weekly Roundup #13


Life
I'm slowly adjusting to being back from holiday, which sucks! We're definitely approaching autumn now, which is actually my favourite season, it's just a little chilly! I had a string of early mornings this week as I've been commuting by train, it takes 2 hours door-to-door which makes for a long day. I actually had my desk assessed at work this week, it turns out I've been sitting all wrong. Which explains my headaches and never ending neck ache! I'm hoping it's going to be the start of a pain free week. We actually went to London Zoo yesterday for my sister's 21st birthday and we had an incredible day! I'll be sharing pictures from our day out on here soon! 

Shopping
As I mentioned autumn is coming, so I've been preparing for the cold weather! I ordered myself a black parka from ASOS and I can't wait for it to arrive and see what it looks like. I've also picked up a load of travel sized items, as I'm travelling with work again soon. Superdrug still have all their travel sizes on offer for 3 for £3, so I stocked up for very little cost. We've actually picked up a lot of stuff for the house this week too! Chris got me some amazing table mats for the dining room from Homebase, they have owls on them! We also bought some more boring things, like toilet seats and towel rails! They were also from Homebase! 

Blog
This week was pretty exciting as the Look Fantastic Beauty Box landed on my doorstep! It was a super exciting box, so much so I've already ordered myself October's box! You can read my review by clicking 'beauty boxes' above. I also shared the contents of my Feel Unique haul, I picked up some amazing items! You can read all about it here. I also shared a review of the amazing Dove Refresh and Care Dry Shampoo, if you think you love dry shampoo, you need to try this! I also declared my love for the Soap & Glory Heel Genius, I can't believe how good it really is!

I hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend! What have you been up too?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig