Thursday 25 September 2014

H&M Home | Wish List


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 

H&M is just one of those places that I can go to and instantly find something I love. There home section is packed full of lovely things to fill a home with. Here is a list full of the latest home releases from H&M that I just LOVE!

This glass vase is just so simple but so lovely, I can just picture it stuffed with some pretty flowers. These little heart hooks would add a finishing touch to any room, you could hang towels in the bathroom, jewellery in the bedroom or oven gloves in the kitchen! I cannot get enough cushions in my life and this city scape cushion is so sweet! I love that H&M have started making some basic kitchen items that everyone needs, this wooden chopping board has a cute rustic feel. This owl tealight holder is perfect for a owl lover like me, but I think most people would appreciate the sweetness of it! My last item is this sweet teapot, I love the little bird details, it's cute but not over the top!

What is your favourite item in this wish list?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig