Thursday, 25 September 2014

H&M Home | Wish List

 

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 

H&M is just one of those places that I can go to and instantly find something I love. There home section is packed full of lovely things to fill a home with. Here is a list full of the latest home releases from H&M that I just LOVE!

This glass vase is just so simple but so lovely, I can just picture it stuffed with some pretty flowers. These little heart hooks would add a finishing touch to any room, you could hang towels in the bathroom, jewellery in the bedroom or oven gloves in the kitchen! I cannot get enough cushions in my life and this city scape cushion is so sweet! I love that H&M have started making some basic kitchen items that everyone needs, this wooden chopping board has a cute rustic feel. This owl tealight holder is perfect for a owl lover like me, but I think most people would appreciate the sweetness of it! My last item is this sweet teapot, I love the little bird details, it's cute but not over the top!

What is your favourite item in this wish list?


*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog