Monday, 18 August 2014

Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Ultra Nourishing Oil | Review

 

Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Ultra Nourishing Oil, £25.50*

I'm completely new to Roger & Gallet, I've never tried anything from the brand. I'm also new to figs, I've never tried anything with a fig scent. So the Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Ultra Nourishing Oil is a journey of discovery for me! You cannot deny how beautiful this packaging is, it's just stunning. It's so photogenic, I got this picture with just one shot, it's lovely!

Roger & Gallet say that this is a multi-purpose oil, that you can use on your skin and your hair. 'Enriched with fruit oils grape, pomegranate, blackcurrant, apricot and passionfruit, and a sweet almond oil'. If you're thinking this sounds heavenly, you're right because it totally is! You just spray in oil into your palm, warm it up a little on your hands and then apply to your skin or your hair! I've never used a spray bottle with an oil before, but it makes life very easy! It's just a lovely light oil which makes my hair smell incredible! I love it!

This will definitely be coming on holiday with me, it just smells beautiful and hopefully will keep my skin nice and moisturised! 

The Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Ultra Nourishing Oil is pretty pricey at £25.50. However, the good news is that Escentual have 1/3 off all Roger & Gallet products for the month of August, so you can pick it up for £16.83! Which makes it that little bit more affordable.

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog