Thursday 28 August 2014

NOTD | Fuzzy Peach


Models Own Fuzzy Peach, £4.99

Fuzzy Peach is from Models Own's Ice Cream Sundae Collection. Although this Models Own polish is called 'peach' it's not at all a peach shade. It's easy to see that it's much more a orangey hue. That being said 'Fuzzy Peach' is the first orange shade of nail polish I own. Which is incredible as I own a lot of nail polishes! It's not really a colour I ever look to wear, so it's taken me a long time to get around to testing this. 

I'm not normally a fan of Models Own's formulation on standard polishes. As you can see by the swatch below, that one coat of this formula is very streaky. However, this polish actually corrects itself and with two coats it gets a beautiful opaque polish with a glossy finish.

This colour isn't for everybody, but if it tickles your fancy, you can pick it up from the Models Own website!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig