Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Bourjois Bronzing Powder & Highlighter | Review

 





Bourjois Bronzing Powder & Highlighter, £7.99

When Bourjois released new versions of the their cult 'chocolate bronzer' I was pretty excited to try them out. The bronzers from Bourjois are totally new to me, I have never tried the original ones in the past. Something about the Bronzing Powder & Highlighter was really exciting to me. I love contouring sets, they are super handy for travelling and you get two products in one palette.

As you can see from the picture the Bourjois Bronzing Powder & Highlighter is half a matte bronzer and half a shimmering highlighter. It's designed to provide the perfect contouring solution. The duo comes in a cardboard sleeve which closes with a magnet! It's not the most luxurious packaging in the world, but it is functional, it's never opened in my makeup bag or been damaged. The Bourjois Bronzing Powder & Highlighter has the famous 'chocolate' scent, which lots of people love. I'm not really a fan of the scent, I don't hate it, but it's quite weird having a fragranced product on your face. I am however a big fan of the formulation of this little duo. The bronzer is a great colour for my pale skin and it's not hugely pigmented, which means you can build up the colour slowly. The highlighter has a softer formulation and adds a really nice glow and shimmer to your cheekbones. Pair with a lovely coral blusher and you have a perfect summer look!

The Bourjois Bronzing Powder & Highlighter retails for £7.99 and you can pick it up from lots of different places, including ASOS and Superdrug.

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog