Monday 28 July 2014

July Empties

July was a good month for empties, lots of things have come to an end. Makes a great blog post, but not so great for my bank balance because I need to replace most of them! I'm going to jump straight in to the products:

Garnier Ultimate Blends - The Sleek Restorer Shampoo & Conditioner
I really loved using this shampoo and conditioner range, they are so cheap and the quality surpasses the price point. They are fantastic, they didn't leave my hair frizzy and they were really conditioning.
Repurchase? Yes, I have some different products to try out first but definitely in the future!

Mark Hill Big Volume Shampoo
Another shampoo, this time from Mark Hill! This is actually a shampoo I'd started and then never finished, so I just had a little bit in the bottle to finish up. This is another great brand and this shampoo really packs in the volume. 
Repurchase? Maybe, I really loved this shampoo at the time, but I think I've found brands that I prefer!

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturiser
I was gutted when this moisturiser when I finished this, I am in love with this moisturiser! It's just so simple to use and it's so effective.
Repurchase? Yes 100% this is being replaced ASAP!

LOreal Lumi Magique Concealer
I love this concealer and I was surprised how long it lasted. It didn't give me a huge amount of coverage, but it is fantastic for brightening under eye circles.
Repurchase? Yes, I definitely want to try some other products first but I think this will be a staple in my makeup for ages!

Garnier Pure Active Moisturiser
The Garnier Pure Active range of moisturisers is incredible, they are priced so well and are really affordable. I actually have repurchased this range probably 15 times, it's fantastic. It tackles spots and my skin normally looks pretty good.
Repurchase? Yes, probably forever!

No7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator
I'm still yet to find a cleanser that I really love and am loyal too. This is one I've just tried along the way. It's okay, it didn't blow me away. I didn't feel like I'd was giving my skin a very deep clean, which is what I look for. 
Repurchase? No

Dr Bronners Magic Soap
I reviewed this not long ago and I'm a big fan of this! I use it to clean my makeup brushes and I really like it! 
Repurchase? Yes definitely, just need to find the best place to buy it!

Garnier Micellar Water 
This is my favourite micellar water, I think its better than Bioderma and the LOreal equivalent. It lasts such a long time, much longer than any others I've tried. I'm just really impressed, you can find a full review here.
Repurchase? Yes I already have, I cannot be without it!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
This foundation is beautiful, it gives you such beautiful natural skin. It lasts well and it blends really well. 
Repurchase? Yes I definitely need to get this back in my makeup collection ASAP!

So there you have it, possibly my biggest empties post yet! What have you repurchased recently?



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig