Friday 6 June 2014

White Accessories from Next Home


Today's wish list comes from Next, which is by far my favourite place to buy homeware. All our furniture, our bedding, our curtains, dinnerware, almost everything has come from Next. It's safe to say it's a bit of an obsession. However, this week I've been looking for a few white accessories to complement several rooms in the flat. 

First up are white photo frames, the bedroom is purple on the walls with white furniture, so we need some white accessories for the wall. There are two photo frames I really love, the first is a montage frame (with a & sign in the middle bringing it all together). It's really pretty and has a modern feel to it (you can buy it here for £50). The second has more of a vintage feel and has a love heart detail on one of the frames, it's a bit cheaper at £45. Next for the bedroom I've fallen in love with this heart lamp, it's so pretty and I think it would look lovely when your snuggling up with some TV! It's actually pretty reasonably priced too at £28. The last of my white accessories is the clock, I absolutely love this clock it's just so beautiful. Our kitchen is white wood and we're thinking of having a sage coloured wall, so I feel this would look lovely on the wall in there. It's pretty pricey as it's £60, so I'm still undecided if it's worth the pennies, I think I need to see it in person. I mentioned the green and white theme for the kitchen, so how perfect would these oven gloves be? I know oven gloves do not have to match but these are pretty damn cute, and a snip at £8! The last thing on my list are these super cute pictures for the bathroom, they are super sweet and cost £10

I think white is quickly becoming a colour I love, it sounds silly I know. We've picked some pretty bright and statement colours for the walls, so we need to tone it all down with a touch of white! Where is your favourite place to shop for home accessories?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig