Friday, 20 June 2014

Bargain Summer Scarfs

 

I've got a bit of a fashion post today (if you can call it a fashion post). I really love wearing scarfs to work, as a little finishing touch to an outfit. I also love wearing them with my leather jacket, i just think it makes them look a little more finished. 

At this time of year I'm not really wearing scarfs for warmth, it might not be the height of summer but it's too warm for a fluffy scarf. Instead they are more accessories. For a little while I've been buying my scarfs on eBay for a very good reason. I'd been shopping around for some light weight scarfs, when I came across lots on eBay for £2-£3. 

Beautiful scarfs for £3 sound too good to be true, but they are not! They get shipped from China so they take a little while to arrive, but if you are not in a rush there are literally no disadvantages. Most recently I picked up this beautiful elephant scarf, but I've ordered lots of others too. I'll leave some of my favourite sellers below for you to check out!


*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog