Sunday 4 May 2014

Natio Renew Radiance Foam Cleanser


I got this little tube of the Natio Renew Radiance Foam Cleanser in a Birchbox and it went straight into my 'travel box'. It's just a little box of things that are perfect for travelling so I save them for business trips. So what does the Natio Renew Radiance Foam Cleanser claim to do?

"Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, this lightly scented cleanser removes dirt, makeup, and excess oil while helping to ward off damaging free radicals and brighten the complexion."

I'm going to be honest and say straight away that I wasn't the biggest fan of this cleanser. I just found it to be a little too far out of my comfort zone. My normal cleanser of choice is normally an exfoliating cleanser, I like the feeling of the deep cleanse. So it was very weird for me to use something so gentle. Natio say it's a 'lightly scented' cleanser, but I found this quite heavily perfumed. The cleanser is actually shimmery which again is a bit strange and although the cleanser claims to be enhancing radiance, it really dried my skin out? 

So unfortunately this was a bit of a miss for me, have you tried it?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig