Sunday 18 May 2014

H&M Homeware Wish List


When you spend your life planning a brand new flat, you spend a lot of time browsing homeware shops. If it wasn't already obvious I'm completely obsessed with H&M Home, everything is so beautiful! So today I thought I would share with you some of the most beautiful items I've found on the H&M website, which I'm battling inner demons not to buy! 

First up lets battle the cushion obsession; the floral linen cushion (£12.99 here) is just beautiful, I have nowhere to put it because nowhere has a blue theme in the flat, so why do you want it?! Onto cushions that I could find homes for, the Stencil Cushion Cover (£6.99 here) is just so simple but so effective, it would look lovely on my new sofa! It would look lovely with the Ruffle Cushion Cover (£7.99 here). 

On to kitchen accessories, I literally have a love affair with this glass patterned jug (£12.99 here) it just screams summer, BBQ, ice cream, everything beautiful and I need it in my kitchen! I love the Patterned Plates (£3.99 here) that H&M have and these one with pink detailing is just lovely. Last but certainly not least are these pot holders, they are really cheap (£3.99 here) and they will be perfect for protecting my worktop in the new kitchen!

I feel a haul coming on...
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig