Sunday, 18 May 2014

H&M Homeware Wish List

 

When you spend your life planning a brand new flat, you spend a lot of time browsing homeware shops. If it wasn't already obvious I'm completely obsessed with H&M Home, everything is so beautiful! So today I thought I would share with you some of the most beautiful items I've found on the H&M website, which I'm battling inner demons not to buy! 

First up lets battle the cushion obsession; the floral linen cushion (£12.99 here) is just beautiful, I have nowhere to put it because nowhere has a blue theme in the flat, so why do you want it?! Onto cushions that I could find homes for, the Stencil Cushion Cover (£6.99 here) is just so simple but so effective, it would look lovely on my new sofa! It would look lovely with the Ruffle Cushion Cover (£7.99 here). 

On to kitchen accessories, I literally have a love affair with this glass patterned jug (£12.99 here) it just screams summer, BBQ, ice cream, everything beautiful and I need it in my kitchen! I love the Patterned Plates (£3.99 here) that H&M have and these one with pink detailing is just lovely. Last but certainly not least are these pot holders, they are really cheap (£3.99 here) and they will be perfect for protecting my worktop in the new kitchen!

I feel a haul coming on...

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog