Sunday 25 May 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


If you've read my blog for a while you'll know that I was a big fan of the L'oreal Micellar Water. So when the Garnier version launched I knew it wouldn't be long until I tried it! 

"Garnier introduces micellar technology in an all-in-one cleanser. Like a magnet, the cleansing agents capture and lift away dirt from the skin. No need to rub to remove impurities and make-up. "

Since taking this photograph I have used roughly half the bottle so I thought it was an apt  time to write a review. My first acknowledgement is how long this seems to last, I actually decanted 100mls of this when I went to America and still it didn't make a dent. I would have finished a bottle of the L'oreal version by now! I do have to say that this is a lot closer to 'water' than the L'oreal version, it doesn't have a chemical smell or taste. It really just melts the makeup away and leaves you with really clean skin. It also doesn't dry out the skin, it leaves the skin feeling moisturised and certainly not stripped. Can I also add in how much I love the packaging of this? I know it's kind of a rip off of the Bioderma packaging, but its much nicer than the L'oreal Micellar. It also is much easier to use, you don't end up with too much water on your cotton pads or chucking it all in your lap!

I can say already that I'll definitely be repurchasing this when I finally finish this bottle, it's definitely now my favourite micellar water! The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water retails for £5 for 400ml but is often on offer to pick it up much cheaper!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig