Thursday 29 May 2014

Essie Twinkle-Bell Duo Set




Oh yes I finally own Essie Mint Candy Apple thanks to the Essie Twinkle-Bell Set!

I've been looking for an excuse to buy the Mint Candy Apple nail polish from Essie for a long time, so when I went into Boots and they had the Twinkle-Bell set, I had to have it! The Essie Twinkle-Bell set is a duo nail polish set that you can buy in Boots. I've been trying to get my hands on it for a long time but I could never find it. The duo set are two full sized nail polishes which retail for £12.99, so it saves you a bit of money!

The Twinkle-Bell Set comes with the Mint Candy Apple nail polish and the Sparkle on Top nail polish, so it will be the perfect duo for a pastel inspired Spring nail! I'm thrilled with this little set and I think it would make a great gift for a nail obsessed friend!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig