Tuesday 6 May 2014

April Favourites 2014


I haven't posted a favourites blog post for a while now, so I really wanted to share what I've been loving in April! First up in the favourites this month is Models Own's in Magpie! I was lucky enough to win the whole of the Models Own Speckled Egg Collection and I cannot get enough of them, mint green is my favourite colour. You can see my post about the collection here.

Next is the Urban Decay De Slick Makeup Setting Spray, I've actually nearly used all this bottle up, but I've been using them every day to set my makeup and it's just fabulous. I've written a whole post about this here.

You can see how much I love the Avene Hydrating Serum as again this is nearly gone which makes me really sad! Ever since I started using this my skin has been so well hydrated and I haven't had any dry patches! I have a full review of this here.

I've completely rediscovered the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, I've been applying it with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush and it just gives the most natural looking skin. I've written a post about all my favourite Bourjois foundations here!

The Elegant Touch Rapid Dry For Nails is such a fantastic product, it's been getting a lot of use recently as I've often been doing my nails in a rush! It really does dry your nails super quickly and leaves them looking really glossy! You can read my blog post about this here.

It's been a fantastic month for rediscovering things I used to love, what have you been loving in April?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig