Tuesday, 4 March 2014

LUSH Secret Santa | Shopping The Stash

 



I'm still working my way through my LUSH goodies which I picked up in the LUSH sale after Christmas. The LUSH Secret Santa is the latest to leave the nest!

The Secret Santa bath bomb is absolutely huge, I think the idea is that you smash it up to 'reveal' the secret, I'm not one for trying to break these LUSH products, they just turn it into a messy situation. It's a great idea but I chucked it straight in. The bomb itself is made to look like a cute Santa's Grotto, it looks lovely, LUSH say it's modelled on the original LUSH store. As I chucked it into the water, the bath bomb instantly changed the colour of the water to bright orange, it leaves a rust colour in the water. Chris actually commented that he didn't find the colour very appetising but it doesn't bother me! The colour did leave a residue around the edges of the water in the bath, so it's not the easiest to clean. I have to say that this bath bomb was over pretty quickly, you're talking a matter of seconds from start to finish, which is a bit mental for it's size! It was an enjoyable bath but it wasn't the best bath I've ever had, fun none the less!

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog