Saturday 29 March 2014

Five Spring Nail Polishes



I know there’s no official rules about wearing what colours on your nails when, but when the sun is shining there’s nothing I like more than grabbing out some spring shades to grace my fingertips. Here are the polishes I’ve been loving recently:

Moving left to right, first up we have Essie’s Maximillian Strasse Her, it’s a cool grey toned green, which looks beautiful this time of year (review here). I often top it with a salt and pepper top coat, it looks like cute polka dots and I love it! Next we have Tanya Burr’s Little Duck (review here), a classic pastel green shade which is beautiful. I’ve never used a pastel nail polish that performs quite like this. It is opaque in one coat, it’s not streaky and it’s so easy to use! I had to use a coral shade in this selection and I love this Topshop polish in Flamingo Coral (swatch here), first of all the name is really cute but it’s a fabulous coral/orange. Next is a polish which is actually from one of Essie’s Winter Collections, but Warm and Toasty Turtleneck is a beautiful pastel purple which looks lovely whatever the weather! Last but not least is something super bright and glossy, the Barry M Gelly Polish in Pomegranate! This polishes look lovely, the apply well and this colour is perfect if you don’t want to opt for the standard pastel spring shades!


So there are my Spring picks, I’d love to here your choices, leave your picks below!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig