Friday 14 February 2014

Beauty Birthday Gifts | Haul


I’m sharing this post with you guys today, because it’s actually rare for me to get beauty themed gifts for my birthday, but this year I was wow’d to receive some lovely beauty related birthday gifts and I thought I’d share them with you.

First up that beautiful perfume in the famous packaging, my beautiful friend bought me the fabulous Jo Malone perfume in the scent Peony and Blush Suede. I’d popped up a tweet about this before my birthday as I’d completely fallen in love with it, but I kept it out of my Birthday wish list because I found it to be quite extravagant! But low and behold Amber has spotted the tweet and picked me up a bottle, I was completely shocked to receive it, she spoils me!

Next up is the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, this is the first of the Naked Palettes I own, I’d never been bought one and they’d always been a bit fancy to treat myself to. But again, I was super duper lucky to receive this as a present from my Boyfriend, Chris. Again I was so shocked because Chris does not understand my need to spend so much money on makeup, but he said he’d done his research and deemed it to be a good purchase haha!

Chris also picked me up the little ‘Try Me’ set from Yes To… this one is the Cucumber range. The set has travel minutres from the range including the Yes To Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes, Yes To Cucumbers Daily Calming Moisturiser, Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel 10ml and the Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Mint Lip Butter. I’m looking forward to trying these out and reviewing them for you all!

Last but (definitely not least) are four brand new Essie polishes, two from Chris and two from his little sister. Chris had again been trawling the beauty blogs looking for the latest releases from Essie and picked me up four shades. The four he picked up were; Lots of Lux, Ignite the Night and Hors d'euvres (all from the belugaria collection) and the last one was Warm and Toasty Turtleneck (Winter 2013 collection).

There you have it, a wonderful selection of beauty gifts which will appear on the blog soon! Thanks very much to Chris, Amber and Chris’ little sister for these lovely presents!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig