Thursday 30 January 2014

Bumble and Bumble | The Tousled Two Step

I’ve recently fallen deep in love with Bumble and Bumble’s Thickening Hairspray, so seeing my bottle quickly coming to an end, I started to imagine days weeping. 




I got my current bottle as a freebie from Boots and the thought of spending £20 on a bottle of hair product makes me weep. However, I noticed the Bumble and Bumble The Tousled Two Step in the sale at John Lewis and snapped it up straight away. The set features two products that are perfect for creating tousled hair, firstly my beloved ThickeningHairspray and then the BB Texture Un-Dressing Hair Creme. I haven’t tried the Un-Dressing Creme but I’ve heard a lot about it from bloggers and friends so I figured it was a pretty good gamble to make. The set was priced at £18, down from the original £27 selling price, which was a right bargain in my opinion, especially as I considered buying the set full price! I’m really excited to have a replacement for my beloved Thickening Hairspray and I’m actually considering buying another set to keep in reserve. I’m going to think that over though, I wonder if they’ll be reduced further at some point? These sets are still available online at John Lewis and I actually spotted a ton of them in store at John Lewis recently, so they are definitely still obtainable! 


You can buy the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray from a load of places, including Look Fantastic with free worldwide delivery!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig