Saturday, 28 December 2013

LUSH Christmas | Act Fast!

 





Just before Christmas I headed to LUSH to pick up a few bath treats!
In hindsight I should have waited because I didn't get round to using them before Christmas and I placed a LUSH order online on Boxing Day and got everything half price! Never mind, we live and learn! As you can see I'm sucked in majorly by the cute things, I picked up a Father Christmas Bath Bomb, The Melting Snowman, The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar and the Snowman Bath Bomb. I knew I would be picking up most of these things before I even stepped inside the shop, so it wasn't a surprise to me that they ended up coming home with me! I can't wait to use each of these things, it's great to finally have a bath, instead of just a shower so I can relax in a nice bubbly bath again! 

I wanted to post this today because you can still pick up a lot of LUSH stuff in the Christmas Sale, so act fast to pick up some bargains!


*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog