Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas By... Next (My Wishlist)


I'm a big fan for Next, although somethings can be pretty over priced most things are pretty reasonable and they are great quality, you definitely get what you pay for with Next.


One of my favourite things on this wish list is the 'Home' bunting the letters are made from wood and it retails for £10. Equally cute is the hanging key, I'd love to put this in my hallway for my keys and my work badge which I always forget to take in with me! It also costs £10 which I think is great value, I've seen similar keys for a lot more. The most expensive thing on my list is the Heart Drawers, which retail for £35, but they are rather pretty, they'd look great on a dressing table! The 'Life is Beautiful' sign is something my friend would love, it's nice to see something with a different design, it costs £8. I think the hot chocolate mug would make a lovely gift, it's a really pretty mug and I love the idea of these hot chocolate spoons, a snap at £6! Also in the food category is the coffee syrups, I'm a huge coffee fan so these are a must have for me, they retail for £10. I've wanted one of these memo boards in this style for the longest time, I think they are really sweet and simple, this one has really captured my heart (pardon the pun!) Last but definitely not least is the cake stand with a sweet heart shaped handle with glitter round the edges, perfect for Christmas, but also all year round! A snip at £16 for a foodie you might know!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig