Tuesday 26 November 2013

MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Bare Study


There was a time where MAC was the only place to go for cream eyeshadow, but now lots of people claim that nowadays cream eyeshadows are just as good on the high street. Despite owning several different brands and colours, I needed to try a MAC Paint Pot for myself. 


I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to 'investing' in high end makeup, so when it came to choosing a Pro Longwear Paint Pot I knew I wanted something neutral, so I picked Bare Study. The Pro Longwear Paint Pots come in a beautiful glass jar which I think is really nice, even if I have to hold on to it for dear life and scream as I drop it! The black lid is really chic, yes little things please me. 

The shadow is highly pigmented and Bare Study is a beautiful beige shade with a stunning shimmer running through. It dries pretty quickly and looks immediately stunning, sometimes I leave it on its own but I also love to top it with my new eyeshadow quad in 'Showstopper'. It blends effortlessly and it lasts really, really well on my eyelids, which is saying something because EVERYTHING creases. 

I'm really impressed with this little eyeshadow and I have to admit, I think its a cut above my other cream shadows, I don't think I'll be reaching for my other brands of cream eyeshadow for a long time. 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig