Thursday 7 November 2013

Glossybox October 2013



My Glossybox arrived just before I left for America last week, so I didn't have a chance to riffle through the contents until now, nevertheless, here is my Glossybox October review.


Firstly, inside my box I received MeMeMe's Cherub's Blush - Cheek and Lip Tint, I'm not sure what Glossybox's obsession with MeMeMe is, but I for one am sick of seeing their products inside my box. I'm all for trying new things out but this brand just doesn't do it for me anymore. I've tried lots of different liquid tints and I've never managed to master them and I'm not sure this will be much different. 

Unlike most people, I don't mind perfume samples in my Glossybox, I know you tend to get them for free from counters and places but I never get out and ask for them. I love having these little samples to carry around in my handbag. This scent sounds a little different to what I'm used to wearing but I cannot wait to give it a whirl.

I happen to have a bit of an obsession with Primers at the moment, as I'm looking to get my foundation and makeup to look flawless for graduation so the Monu Illuminating Primer sounds right up my street. I'll look forward to trying this out.

The Mythic Diamond Arganoil is another product I'm looking forward to trying as I'm obsessed with my Mythic Oil. I love the healthy feel it gives to my hair!

At first I wasn't really excited by the Preme Harmony Multi-Vit Serum, but after reading about the product on the Glossybox website, it sounds pretty excited, I'll see how it fairs in the upcoming weeks!

So there you have my Glossybox October contents, I'm actually quite happy with my box but I know a lot of people were disappointed. What did you think of this months Glossybox?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig