Saturday 23 November 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer


I have to admit I really struggle with concealers, I've never used a concealer and really been blown away. I'd heard a lot of great things about the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer and I thought I'd give it a whirl.

It's really quite a thick concealer and the colour match for my skin is exceptional. It gave me good coverage but it just did not last on my skin, until I tried it under my foundation. I always apply my concealer after my foundation, but I was recently in America and my skin had really suffered from the flight. I'm not sure why I suddenly thought of it, but I decided to apply this concealer before my foundation and it was just exceptional! It covered spots and dark circles and lastly really well during my days filming in the heat, I was so impressed! I really love the packaging its one of the reasons it came to America with me, its in a really dinky package and is a squeezy tube which is super handy!

I am, however, still searching for 'the one' in terms of concealer, especially for covering blemishes, please let know your suggestions!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig