Tuesday 29 October 2013

A Cheeky Origins Purchase



A Cheeky Origins Purchase

For as long as I can remember I’ve wanted to get my hands on the Origins Charcoal Mask. I have quite oily skin (although this is starting to change) and I’ve always craved products that would allow me to get clear skin without a ton of blackheads and spots. So I’ve been waiting for a long time to be able to buy a small version of the Origins Charcoal Mask. Before now you could only buy a big bottle of the mask retailing at (around) £23, which for something I hadn’t yet tried was quite scary. When I spotted the Charcoal Mask in the small travel-sized packaging I had to have it. Better yet, Origins had a deal whereby you got a fantastic free gift and free delivery! So I paid £10 for the Charcoal Mask and a whole host of other goodies. I chose the ‘WEIL’ package, which came with the Weil Illuminating Cleanser and the Weil Skin Tone Correcting Serum as well as a GinZing eye cream sample. I cannot wait to try everything out!

What are your favourite Origins products? What would you recommend?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig