Monday 9 September 2013

Holy Grail Hair Products



I love a good hair product, when I find a good hair product its likely to be in my routine for years to come. Today I thought I'd share with you my Holy Grail hair products, new and old.
First up, Batiste Dry Shampoo. Dry Shampoo has changed my life, at first I didn't get on with it, but now I've mastered it and it saves my hair day after day. It's so good to only have to wash my hair every other day now. I've been addicted to the one with Brunette colour inside, but I took the Cherry scented version on holiday and now I prefer that. The cute packaging certainly helps. Next up if the Aussie Dual Personality hairspray, aiming to give you hold and shine, this really helps keep my hair in tip top form all day long. It lasts quite a while and it pretty well priced too, I think it is a bargain for £3.50. Bed Head Superstar Queen For A Day, is another product that has recently made it's way into my routine. You spray this on wet hair into the roots and blow dry as normal. Beautiful volume and a bit more oompth. Last but not least is a product I've raved about several times, the Tangle Teezer is a fantastic product, pain-free detangling and perfect for traveling.


What are your favourite hair products?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig