Sunday 14 July 2013

Small 'essentials' Haul

I grabbed a few 'essentials' recently whilst I was out and about, so I thought I'd share. I don't know if this is boring or whatever, but I really enjoy seeing other peoples everyday hauls.

First up I needed some more micellar water, I'm loving the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution, so I thought I'd try it again. I also had a No7 voucher and needed a new toner, so I thought I'd give a No7 toner a whirl. I also needed some new cotton wool, I'm really not loyal to a particular brand or type - I just grab whatever is on offer at the time. So I grabbed the Botantics Cotton Wool Pads which are Organic and man, you can really tell the difference. They are so soft and don't irritate the skin at all. Lastly in my mini haul is something I've never bought before, but I picked up the Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan. I'm going to Chris' Graduation soon and I'm wearing a really pretty dress and my milk bottle legs are not going to be a good look! I'm super excited to try it out, it's another Vivianna Does Makeup recommendation. I picked up an Applicator Mitt to make it all a bit easier, I'm a total novice!

Leave some links to any hauls you've done recently, I'd love to read!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig