Sunday 23 June 2013

New Additions - Essie Polishes

Today I'm sharing some new additions to my nail polish collection, some Essie beauties!

Recently BeautyBay had Essie polishes on offer for 3 for 2 and I have a 20% voucher code, which meant I could splurge on 3 for just over £12, an offer I cannot refuse! I've really been loving Essie polishes at the moment, the more I experiment with them the more I love them. So I decided to get three completely shades; first up a hot pink that I saw featured by Gh0stparties, called Watermelon. Next a dark purple, called No More Film, a name I just love. Lastly a beautiful blue called Mesmerize, possibly my favourite of the three! I fear I have an Essie love affair building!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig