Friday 7 June 2013

Benefit - The Bronze of Champions

A few snaps of the Benefit set 'The Bronze of Champions'.

One thing I love about Benefit is the way they are constantly switching it up. They always have something new on the go and I love the constant new releases. One of my favourite things are the special kits they put together. Although I love the way they look, it's rare that I've seen one where I will use everything inside. So when I saw 'The Bronze of Champions' set, I had to have it. This special set is one of three new sets they have released, inside there's Hoola Bronzer,  Hoola Ultra-Plush Lipgloss, Watts Up Highlighter, They're Real mascara, Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bikini-Tini and lastly the Longwear Eyeshadow in Thanks a Latte. I literally cannot love the contents anymore if I tried. The They're Real mascara is my favourite mascara, so I never pass up the opportunity to pick up another sample size and the Watts Up highlighter has been on my wish list for longer than I can remember. I've been on the market for a bronzer and I couldn't think of a better place to start than the Hoola. I love cream eyeshadow bases, so I've been dying to try a Benefit one. It's the perfect shade for me, I imagine it's going to look beautiful with the Thanks a Latte eyeshadow in the crease. My least favourite item is the lipgloss but I'm still excited to try it out.

Money well spent on this, especially as I picked it up at ASOS with 20% off! The kit normally retails for £26.50 which I think is a bargain! View more about this amazing kit online here.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig