Saturday 25 May 2013

The New Rimmel Pro by Kate Nail Polishes


I thought I'd share with you today my new favourite nail polish product!

I first picked up the Rimmel Pro by Kate in Punk Rock online when they were first released and then I picked up Jazz Funk in a recent Boots haul. There are 32 shades of the Rimmel Pro polishes, so it was so hard to pick out colours, I definitely have my eye on some other ones. I have to say that I fell in love with the formula straight away, they colour is so opaque, they dry so quickly and last ages without any chips. What's better is that they are so reasonably priced, they cost £4.49 but are always on offer! If you're looking to treat yourself to some new polishes, pick up a couple of these, they are amazing!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig