Wednesday 22 May 2013

Revlon PhotoReady Blusher in Flushed

As you guys may know, I'm obsessed with the Topshop cream blushers, so I've been trying out a few others that are available on the market! 

I decided to try out the Revlon PhotoReady blushers because lots of people have raved about them. I liked all the colours available so picking one was quite hard, but I went for flushed, which is a bright pink colour. The thing I like most about the Revlon PhotoReady blushers are that they are not very pigmented. So if you're someone who is scared of using really bright colours, you can experiment with these. They are quite sheer and buildable, so I tend to apply the product to my cheeks with my fingertips and then blend it out with the Real Techniques Multi Task brush. I love the sleek black packaging, the size is really good and they are really reasonably priced too! I've discovered so many Revlon products recently and I really want to try some more from the brand, let me know if you have an recommendations!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig