Friday 10 May 2013

L'Oreal Matt and Messy

For beach styled hair.




If you happen to be looking for a high street salt spray I may well have the answer. I picked this up on a whim, which is incredibly rare for me these days, when Chris was shopping for hair products. The Studio Matt and Messy Shine-Free Salt Spray was not something I'd seen advertised anywhere, but the cute shaped bottle and the packaging initially caught my eye. I loved the claims on the bottle, as it promised volume and texture, but it was also low hold. I've been using this by spritzing in wet hair and brow drying as normal, this gives the hair a bit of extra life. For more dramatic effects you can also spritz it into dry hair. The spray is quite harsh, so I find it best to spray on dry hair from a distance so you don't end up with sticky locks! For me this product is perfection, it gives my hair the "undone" effect without being OTT. The smell seems to be something you either love or hate, so give it a cheeky sniff in the shop before buying! 

L'Oreal Matt and Messy retails for £3.56 (very precise) and at the moment is on offer in Boots for 2 for £4!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig