Tuesday 28 May 2013

FOTD


It's time for another 'Face of the Day'!

As always my FOTD this week is featuring lots of products I haven't yet featured on my blog. I started with the Avon Ideal Flawless foundation, which is a medium-high coverage for me and I'm in love with it. It lasts really well and photographs well too! I followed with the Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer to cover dark circles and spots. For brows I've been trying the Topshop Brows pencil, I'm loving this. It's quite a hard pencil and I love the fact it has a brush on the end! For eyes I started with the Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeshadow Primer, I've been using this for a couple of weeks and it's fantastic, I actually prefer it to my Urban Decay Primer Potion! I then used my Urban Decay Basics Palette, which I haven't stopped using since I bought it. I then used Topshop Liner, now this is completely new to me. I really love the way liner looks above the lashes, but it's not something I've ever done, so I'm still learning. I finished the eyes with lashings of the Lash Accelorater mascara by Rimmel. I then used my new Soap and Glory Love At First Sight blusher, which I've been using as a highlighter blusher and I really like it. I finished with MAC Fleur Power, which I've had for ages and I really love it. It's the perfect pink. I also included a picture of my nails this week, I'm wearing Rimmel Jazz Funk and L'Oreal Confetti Top Coat!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig