Monday 29 April 2013

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation



This has to be my favourite foundation of the moment, the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, I wear shade 100 Ivory. Rimmel describe this foundation to be "a match so perfect it's undetectable in any light" and this one really is perfect for my skin tone. Finding something that's such a good match is definitely hard work, but this is great. The foundation is a really nice texture, it's not made to be dewy or matt, it just looks like skin, which I find rare these days. I've been a big fan of the True Match foundation by L'Oreal recently but sometimes that can have a patchy application, but this is perfect for me. The foundation lasts all day and still looks pretty good! It also has an SPF of 18 which is always a bonus for me! I apply this with my Real Techniques expert face brush after using the Clarins Flash Balm. Rimmel Match Perfection retails for £6.99.


Information about my skin: my skin used to be quite oily in my teens but nowadays is becoming a lot more normal. I'm still prone to the odd breakout but it's a lot more controlled than it was in my younger years. I actually think at times that my skin is quite dry, so I've found a dewy foundation or a good moisturiser is great for my skin. I'm very very fair, I never tan, I only burn, my skin is definitely more pink-toned than yellow.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig