Friday 1 March 2013

Weekly Wants #40

Today I thought I'd post a weekly wants list.


I'm trying my best not to be persuaded by good deals and shopping sprees as Chris and I are about to buy our first home (exciting!), but I cannot resist a cheeky look. I think a lot of my list are pretty common things this week, everyone and their wive raves about the bottom lash mascara, I'd love to give it a go. My bottom eyelashes never look right with mascara on them as I think it just looks too heavy, so maybe the Clinique one would look better. I've almost finished my Soap and Glory brow pencil so I'm looking for something new to try so I'd like to give the Benefit version a go. I think the Essie shade would be perfect for spring time and these Urban Decay eye shadows look beautiful! I'd love to know if any of you have tried any of these bits and pieces and what you thought of them?

What are you lusting over?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig