Thursday 28 March 2013

My Zara Office City Bag Dupe

Today I have a different kind of post to the normal thing I post. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you would have seen me post this baby there about a week ago!


Recently just like almost every blogger on the planet, I fell in love with the Zara Office City Bag, in fact I sold lots of things on eBay and had one in my basket on Zara ready to check out. That's when it hit me, Steph FIFTY pounds on a handbag? It's just nonsense and I just couldn't do it. So I set out to find something cheaper, and I did.


I stumbled across this River Island bag on ASOS, it's also stocked on the River Island site directly and fell in love. Its the same style bag as Zara, but its slightly smaller, which for me is a bonus. It has two zipped sections just like the Zara bag, but instead of the third zip it has one open section. It has a zipped compartment inside the open section and lots of pockets. It doesn't have the padded laptop section, so if you need that section, this isn't for you. But I do not carry a laptop around with me, so it was just a section I did not need.



I'm not claiming this bag is an exact double for the Zara Office City bag, but if you want something in a similar style, with the handy zip sections, this is for you. Plus is only £30 instead of £50 and with the discounts ASOS offer from time to time, it's a winner.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig