Friday 22 February 2013

Summer Yankee Candles























Today I thought I'd show you the candles Chris and I have purchased for spring/summer!

As the sun began to shine in Southampton I was getting so bored of leftover Christmas candles, so I dragged Chris into the local Yankee Candle shop and made him pick something fresh and fruity for summer. I'm so easy when it comes to candles, I love almost every scent, but Chris is a bit more picky. We decided to go for the Mango Peach Salsa in the large jar size. As with all the Yankee Candles, they smell exactly like you expect, so this one smells like beautiful mango with a hint of peach, I love it! We also picked up Sparkling Lemon which smells like lemonade and Fruit Fusion which has quite a strong orange smell! The Christmas Yankee Candles are now packed into the Christmas box for next year and I won't have to smell cinnamon for another 10 months! 

What are your favourite summer candles?


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig