Saturday 15 December 2012

TAG: The 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty



GREED: Most inexpensive/expensive item
I really don’t buy much that’s actually expensive, I’m completely new to buying expensive items of beauty, if you disregard makeup, my most expensive item of beauty is my Marc Jacobs Dot perfume which I adore, closely followed my Boss Nuit perfume. Actual hair and beauty wise, I tend to spend more money on appliances and tools, so my Mark Hill hairdryer and my GHD strengtheners are pretty expensive. For makeup, my Stila Natural Beauty Eye shadow palette, my Mac blusher in Fleur Power and my Real Techniques brushes are my most expensive items, but even they are only around the £15-£20 mark so as you can see I don’t spend a lot in one go on make up!
For the cheapest items I used to have a lot of ELF products but I threw them all out because they really were shoddy and just didn’t work at all for me. So with what’s left the cheapest thing in my collection is probably the MUA Undressed Palette which retails at £4 but I only actually paid £3 plus student discount, and then closely followed by the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.

WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Any eyebrow product. My eyebrows are awful and they need a lot of filling and shaping and to be honest I hate it! So I tend to have moments when I love my brow items and moments I hate them! The hardest thing that I’ve been trying to get hold of for ages is the Taaj cleansing water! Because I really want just a small bottle so I can try it and see if it works for me, but I can only find a huge bottle on Amazon! So if you know where to get it let me know! 

GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I absolutely love my NEOM body scrub which I whip out when I have the time to pamper myself and similarly I love my Marc Jacobs Dot perfume, it smells divine!

SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
It’s not really beauty products, but a beauty regime I neglect is curling my hair, I LOVE my hair when it’s curly as I love the volume and it’s a style that stays in my hair and leaves me looking neat and tidy, but I just hate taking the time to do it!

PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
It doesn’t take a lot for me to feel better with my face, simply just BB cream and foundation! I’m normally blessed with pretty good skin, so just a little bit of foundation makes me feel 100 times better, but obviously I never just whack on some foundation and walk out the house as I’d look ridiculous!

LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I took this question more in reference to beauty than lifestyle attributes, so I obviously like someone who is motivated and funny etc. But I like someone who looks after themselves and respects their body mainly! I hate when Chris drinks loads and makes his skin bad and himself sick for the rest of the week as it’s just not a good look. But also I like someone who embraces their natural beauty, I love when Chris has just had his hair cut, so it’s neat and tidy and doesn’t whack 110 products into it so it looks sticky and gross. When it’s natural and a little fluffy it looks amazing! The natural beauty thing is something I believe for guys and girls; I can’t stand someone who looks fake!

ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Again I love anything that has thought behind it, simple presents which I’ll love, home decor items, photo frames, cute items with cupcakes, owls, birds, penguins on them, anything! In reference to beauty anything that smells amazing, candles, shower gels, body products, perfumes, but also any kind of palette or gift set. I love to try something new!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig