Thursday 6 December 2012

Korres Lip Butter - Jasmine


Next on my list to try on the lip balm front is the Korres Lip Butter, I decided to try the Jasmine one as it's the perfect colour for my lips! I brought it on Feel Unique for £5.30 with free delivery!

I have to admit I've really been loving Feel Unique recently, it has almost everything, the delivery is lightning quick and I love the prices! Of course I am comparing this to the infamous Nuxe lip balm which I'm offically in love with, so it's kind of an unfair fight! But I'll try my best!

"A mini beauty essential, packed with moisturising and healing properties, Korres Jasmine Lip Butter melts on your lips, giving a shiny, tinted finish. A mixture of shea butter and rice wax offer deep hydration and softness.

Following on from the findings of ancient doctors and physicians, aromatherapists today beleive that regular use of jasmine essential oil helps you to boost self-confidence. So what better reason for Korres to create the gorgeously sensual Jasmine Lip Butter? Smooth it on your lips and pucker up with pride!"

My first impression is that this was quite sticky on my finger which put me off straight away, I didn't like it at all! I'm not sure if its because of the colour, as it tints your lips so it's kind of lip glossy. But it did smooth on and leave a glossy pink shine to the lips which I really liked! I wouldn't say that the rescue for chapped lips is as good as the Nuxe, but it's pretty good, I think it's just not as nourishing as it's not as thick which is a shame, but if you want a balm to fix your lips, try something else, this is more of a cosmetic item. I also have to point out that this smells nothing at all like Jasmine! I really love floral scents, but this smells very sickly and sweet which also made me feel sad!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig