Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas Gifts #7 - More gifts for women

If you haven't guessed already I love Christmas (sorry Christmas-Phobes), I hope I'm not boring you all with my various Christmas Posts! I've loved preparing my gift guide posts, so I thought I'd share a few more gift ideas that I've seen for the ladies in your life, maybe leave these pages open on your computer by accident so the men in your life get some hints! 


I really love the fact that Montagne Jeunesse have created gift packs this year and I think this 'Party Gift Pack' would make the best gift! Not only is it packed full of pamper gifts including face and hair masks, it comes with nail files and a nice make up bag! A bargain for £10! Another beauty gift I love is this mini body gift set from REN, REN is such a universally loved brand and this makes a cute gift for £15! Teapigs is possibly my favourite tea brand in the world and I think that this Afternoon Tea For Two makes a great gift! It comes with two types of tea and two glass cups and saucers which are rather stylish! Lastly, I don't think there are many women who are not lusting after a Onesie, I personally love this one from New Look but there are hundreds available at all kinds of budgets!

I hope you liked these ideas, let me know what you're wishing for, all wrapped up for Christmas! Also if there are any specific gift guides you'd like to see leave a comment below!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig