Thursday 13 December 2012

Beauty Fixation Make Up Remover


These little beauties came in the Latest In Beauty Editors Pick box that I posted about last month.


We got three different boxes, the make up removers, the nail polish removers and the lip conditioners. I have to admit that I really didn't like the other two products, especially the nail polish removers, they smelt vile, tasted vile when it was left on my fingers and actually didn't remove the polish. 

But I love these make up removers cotton buds! The basic principle is that the make up remover is held inside the bud, you snap the end with the ring on off and the liquid travels down the bud and coats the bud. I have to admit it does seem like a bit of a waste of the other end, so if I have another use for the other end. The make up remover inside I've found to be really efficient! I have to admit when it comes to mascara, I'm absolutely rubbish at applying it without making a mess, so I've been using these to clean up my eyelids after the mascara stage. They wipe off the mascara with no fuss and leave my eyes tidy so I can apply my eyeshadow.

I love these and I'd definitely buy them again, the only problem is that I can't find where..


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig