Wednesday 19 December 2012

A few Body Shop buys...

The Body Shop appears on my blog so often, it's definitely a brand that I love a lot and I love a lot of their products!



I popped in recently and picked up a few bits, so I thought I'd share with you the bits I bought! First up I bought this Body Brush, I've got quite a few different Body Scrubs and things recently so I thought I'd take exfoliating to a whole new level! It's quite funny how beauty blogging makes you aware of problems you'd never noticed before, for example I've never noticed how dry my skin is everywhere in the winter! Also since trying out the L'Oreal Mythic Oil I've become really interested in oil based products that I used to avoid like the plague! When I saw that The Body Shop had a grapefruit scented beautifying oil I had to snap it up! I'm most excited to use this in my hair!


Last but not least I picked up my favourite shower gel from The Body Shop to keep as a spare! It's the Vineyard Peach scent and I love it!


What are your thoughts on The Body Shop?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig