Thursday 1 November 2012

Topshop Junkyard: Louise Gray


"Get ready to dazzle with iridescence. From one of the most vibrant and innovative designers to ever grace the London fashion scene comes a fashion and make-up collection that doesn’t just sparkle, it shines with pure creativity. Featuring playful party dresses and sequin-embellished tees to shimmering glitter pots and fluoro eye-palettes, it’s time to pop your colour, Louise Gray style."


This beautiful little polish is from the Louise Gray from Topshop range and is called Junkyard. I love the Topshop polishes, it's no secret and I won't bore you all by going on about it again. In particular I do love the glitter polishes and so when I saw this I had to buy it! This polish is beautiful but it's definitely more of a topcoat than a nail polish. Some of the Topshop Glitter polishes I own are super buildable, but this one just has a blue tint to the polish and the glitter is not as packed in to the bottle like the others. I love that Topshop have started branding the different collections with different packaging as I think it makes everything stand out from each other! I love the gold lid on this polish! This does not distract from it's beauty. It's a stunning glitter polish and it's a great additional to my collection.  


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig