Wednesday 28 November 2012

Soap and Glory Hand Maid

Soap & Glory Hand Maid Antibacterial Hand Cleansing Gel

A fresh, fruity floral scented antibacterial hand cleansing gel, from Soap & Glory™, in a mini handbag size ideal for tube, air travel and commuter use!

When I was browsing Boots recently the little Hand Maid hand cleansing gel caught my eye. Now I really hate hand cleansing gels, I think they smell horrible and that they just leave your hands sticky, which doesn't make me want to use them! But I watch a lot of the Saccone Joly's on Youtube, and Anna and Jofee were saying that they never feel ill and that they think that the reason why is because they always have clean hands, from using hand sanitisers! Now to cut a long story short I'm always ill and figured anything is worth a go, so I brought this one. The problem is I'm not really sure I like it, I saw a lot of Bloggers rave about this, about how good it smelt and how it carried the Soap and Glory scent, but to me it still smells clinical! Yes there's a hint of the Soap and Glory smell but its over powered by the standard smell that all hand sanitisers has and I don't think it works. It just smells disgusting. I just think you should smell like one thing or the other, don't try and merge. The worst thing is that I found that after using this, if I put my hands near my mouth or ate etc, I could taste a vile soapy, hand sanitiser taste, not nice. On the plus side though it does dry quickly! Plus? I'm not sure it outweighs the negatives for me.

Sorry Soap and Glory, I think this one is a flop. Have you guys tried it? I'd love to know if its just me being hard to please?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig