Tuesday 13 November 2012

Cute Christmas Decor

It is officially November and Guy Fawkes has passed so it's officially allowed to be Christmas now, that's the rule right? Well it's my rule at least! I'm such a lover of Christmas, giving gifts really make me happy, the cute decorations, the food, the smiles, everything! So this means that I'm a big lover of Christmas decorations and it means that basically everyday in some kind of shop wondering if I need the next bauble or the next decor item. When I saw these in Sainsbury's when Chris and I were food shopping I had to have them! They are so uber cute and so cheap, (I think) the polar bear was £5 and the penguin was £4! If you go into M&S or Next you'll pay three times that amount! I love them and I think they are very cute! Have you brought anything for Christmas yet?


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig