Saturday 10 November 2012

Autumn reads...


Something about Autumn makes me want to buy pretty books, not even to read, just to stare at in a loving fashion! No I'm kidding, I do of course read them! Either way, there is something romantic about buying books in the Autumn and seeing as I've been having a book haul I thought I'd share them with you! 


Firstly you'll probably notice three cookery books, I love cooking, it's one of my favourite hobbies! I find it very therapeutic and it's great fun to cook something from scratch that tastes amazing! Me and Chris are HUGE fans of Italian food and I had some Waterstones vouchers to spend so I treated myself to Nigellissima. On the way to the checkout I noticed the Good Food stand, I really love the Good Food books, they are little books that have great recipes in them and retail for a fiver! What's better is the ingredients are not obscure or weird, they are just normal ingredients you'd buy in the Supermarket during your weekly shop! I already have two of the healthy eating books by Good Food and seeing as I was clearly feeling Italian I picked up the Italian guide! You can actually pick up the Good Food guides for £2/3 on Amazon! The last cookery book is Jo Wheatley (winner of The Great British Bake Off 2011). I met her when I was producing a video for Cake International earlier this year and ever since I've been dying to get my hands on it! It's only available from Sainsburys but I brought it for £7.20 which is amazing! As soon as I heard Cheryl Cole had a book out I had to buy it, I'm a big fan of Autobiographies and less of a story book reader, and thought she probably has an interesting tale or two! The last book is the Beauty Steals book from the ladies that co-ordinate the Beauty Bible which I'm excited to get my head stuck into, it was only 99p on ebay!

What are you reading this Autumn
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig