Friday 12 October 2012

Look Beauty Blush: Pinch


I've wanted to try a Look Beauty product for a long time, so I was delighted to get my hands on this blusher!
Look Beauty is the beauty and make up range launched by Look Magazine, the first magazine to release a full beauty range into the industry. I have to admit, even though I really wanted to try the products, I didn't have the highest of hopes. Normally make up ranges released by companies who are not in the beauty industry are sub-standard and below average in quality. I was however, quite surprised! I really liked the packaging, it's pretty and modern, although the box was a nightmare to get into (as you can see by the picture). But it was nice that the product became boxed nonetheless! The packaging is sturdy and feels secure, in fact I was travelling with this for a while before I got it home and it stayed nice and safe! I really love the colour of the blush and the pigmentation is fantastic! I jumped straight in for a swatch expecting to need a lot to get the colour payoff, but I needed very little to get the colour! This is a nice little buy! They are averagely priced at £8, but if you can grab them on offer they normally knock £3 off, so you can get one for a £4-£5, which is a price I'm more happy with

"A comprehensive total blush wardrobe from wow colour pop to demure nude, all entirely wearable and instantly prettifying. Build up your chosen blush, from a healthy glow to a super-sexy flush."



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig