Saturday 29 September 2012

Winter Essentials Haul

Uhoh, yes you read that right, I have yet another haul to show you guys! I didn't go and buy this all in one day, but it was a bit of a collective haul over a week! It's a mixture of beauty, stationary and clothing which I thought you might like a peek at! Let me know what you'd like to see reviews of and I'll add them to the top of my "must review soon list!


First up is this fragrance by Nina Ricci, I actually have a post coming up soon about my new addiction to perfume! I've literally never been interested in it and have just had my one single fragrance, but my purchase of Marc Jacobs Dot triggered a bit of a haul! I actually brought this on buyapowa, so I purchased it for £12, bargain!

Next up is Moon Beam and That Gal by Benefit! These are a bit of a cheat as I actually received these as a free gift because I subscribed to Marie Claire for a bargain price! They took absolutely ages to arrive but I'm so excited that they have finally arrived! 


I brought these beautiful notebooks on a complete whim! I was in Waterstones with a friend and I noticed the Emma Bridgewater collection on sale for bargain prices! I'm a stationary addict, I'm the first to admit! The big notebook was £2.99 instead of £9.99 and the little ones were 99p instead of the usual £4.99. 


I have a separate post coming up on these goodies I brought from The Body Shop! My Body Shop card is officially run out so I brought a few bits and purchased a new card whilst I was at it! I loved Fuzzy Peach when it was out and I was devastated to see it discontinued, so I knew I had to buy the new peach smell! Look out for a full post on these goodies!


Space.NK had a free delivery offer with complimentary samples so I took full advantage and purchased the raved about NUXE lip balm! I'm really excited to try it! I opted for the gift wrapped option as it oddly didn't cost any extra?! Who doesn't love receiving a neatly wrapped present to unwrap?! As you can see by the third picture I received four samples to try!


Winter has hit Southampton with the freezing winds and a LOT of rain, so I knew it was time to stock up on winter essentials! I always go to Primark to buy winter socks because they are super cheap and cute! I started off by being sensible, purchasing the black plain socks, but as soon as I saw the owls I HAD to have them. I'm suffering from owl addiction! I just got one pair of knee high cosy socks, but I intend to go back and get some more!

If you follow me on Twitter you will see me and Chris had a splurge on Next in the Sale! I really didn't get much, but what I did get are these uber cute slippers! The first picture doesn't do them much justice, but I did instagram a super cute picture which I've put underneath! I brought them for £5 in the sale which is a bargain! They are so super soft and comfy! At full price they are actually only £12 so I might get another pair so I can alternate when I wash them! 


Next up I had a bit of a feel unique haul! I sold lot of stuff on Ebay and made some pennies, so I treated myself to some bits and pieces! First up I got the Neals Yard Night Time Roll On Remedy, I also brought the Korres Lip Butter. I've wanted to try some bits by Bliss for ages, so I thought I'd try the Santa's Little Helpers gift set! It comes with a lip balm and a hand cream which I'm excited to try! The last thing I brought is the Stila Natural Beauty eyeshadow palette. I really want the Stila In The Light Palette but I wanted to try a cheaper one to try the formulations etc. I also received a little perfume sample which I love!


I purchased the Foot Butter and Garnier Anti Blemish moisturiser from Superdrug. My feet are really in rubbish condition, so I've been looking for something to fix it! Same goes for the Garnier Moisturiser! I'm trying to find a moisturiser suitable for my sensitive and blemish prone skin, and I seem to be getting on well with this so far!


I purchased this Sleek Blusher and two sets of the Apivita face masks from a blog sale! I still haven't tried out the ones from my last haul, but I just had to grab these ones! The last picture is two candles I brought from Sainsburys! I brought them whilst doing some food shopping as my last one has run out and these were on offer! They are a bargain for £4 as they smell divine and the scent fills my whole house!
 

That is it for the haul! Have you been buying any winter essentials?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig