Thursday 20 September 2012

Just a thought: Area H2O

If there's something I struggle with in life, it's my hair. It's really a bit pet peeve of mine, I hate it. Its really hard to maintain and control. The worst thing about my hair is the way it reacts with water, my hair changes so much depending on the water in the area I'm staying.
For example in Southampton it's really fluffy and volumised, in Hertfordshire it's really dry and brittle and is VERY greasy. In Cambridge it's really light in colour, so all my deep brunette colour disappears and when we was in Italy last year it was really shiny and soft. Of course, some of these things are good changes to make, but I'd much prefer if my hair was a bit more consistent! So when I noticed Area H20 on Holly's blog, I was really interested into reading a bit more about the science behind it.

"Different types of water affect hair in different ways. AreaH2O hair care has been designed by biochemists to work with your water type. The result? Cleaner, shinier, less flyaway hair. 

Metal ions, present in all types of water, react with shampoo to form mineral deposits that cling to your hair. AreaH20 shampoo is designed to act as a magnet, attracting mineral ions and allowing you to wash them away far more easily. This means your hair will feel noticeably cleaner, smoother, shinier and less flyway."

I love the clean, clear, natural packaging of the products. Granted it's hard to guess what a product if going to be like without trying it, but I really love the idea behind the brand and its goals! Could this fix my hair problems? I'm yet to purchase some, but it's definitely on my list of things to try! Are hair products tailored to your water type something that interests you?




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig