Wednesday 22 August 2012

Twinings Green Tea with Cranberry


This is a tea that I just can't make my mind up about, I'm on the fence. I'm actually on the fence with all the fruity green teas, I make them, I drink them, they are edible, but I'm not 100% that I actually like them. Weird I know. Like all my green teas, I always add sweetener to them, this makes me feel like I'm cheating a bit. Green Tea is supposed to be this healthy detox experience and here I am putting in the sweetener, but for now I can't drink the tea without it! In case you're wondering I use Sweetex, it's on my favourites and has a nice sweet taste. 

This tea came in a taster pack which I could only find in Sainsbury's and it cost about £2. In the pack you get 5 of each flavour which includes; cranberry, apple and pear, citrus, pineapple and grapefruit and orange and elderflower. 

When you brew the tea it turns quite a dark, murky brown colour, which isn't the most appetising colour, but I'm yet to find a green tea that still looks nice in the cup! It doesn't smell very good either, but I'm a bit of a prude with it comes to smells, I'm easily turned off by smell. As I say I can't make my mind up about this tea, I'd love to see what you guys think!

What's your favourite green tea?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig