Saturday 4 August 2012

Limited Edition: Sundari Glossybox


I'm becoming such a sucker for Glossybox, I've actually not brought any other beauty boxes, despite being tempted! I just think in my mind that Glossybox is still the best, whether that will change I don't know, but for now I'm happy!
Anyway, Glossybox had a special deal on a limited edition box from high end spa brand Sundari. I've never tried Sundari before but its something I've been exposed to in press and spas. So when I saw the deal I was quite excited to get the box!

The box arrived really quickly, I think it only took two days from buying to arriving! Which is amazing, especially by Glossybox's standards! I absolutely loved the packaging, it was quite exciting seeing some different tissue paper and sticker in the box, I really loved the tissue paper I love that it had the little gold elephants in gold and not a cheaper colour! To me the box just oozed luxury, I think it also helped to know what was coming in the box as it made me excited to see what arrived!


Anyway, on to the contents! The box had seven products, four tubes, two vials of oil and a sachet of hair product. Granted the oils and hair product are hardly fantastic size, but the tubes I think are quite generous! I'm in love with this box and cannot wait to get using the products! 



Sundãri – SANDALWOOD CLEANSER 30ml: This exfoliating cleanser contains jojoba spheres to gently remove daily make-up and skin impurities, leaving the skin refreshed and renewed. Soothing sandalwood and cooling cucumber extract act as natural anti inflammatory.

Sundãri – Neem and Burdock Balancing Cream-Gel Cleanser 30ml: This cream- gel cleanser is part deep cleansing gel to rid excess oil, and part emollient cream to hydrate drier areas. It contains significant concentration of Neem extracts to moisturize dehydrated skin and Burdock Root extract to soothe, calm and tone.

Sundãri – NEEM AND AVOCADO MOISTURIZER 30ml: A combination of superior natural botanicals and moisture-regulation technology that provides targeted moisture for drier areas and sebum absorption for oilier areas. Neem extract helps prevent wrinkles and loss of skin tone. Avacado Oil is rich in anti-oxidants (vitamin A and E) sodium Hyaluronate helps smoothness and elasticity. Clinically proven to hydrate the skin by 111% resulting in healthier looking skin.

Sundãri – ESSENTIAL OIL FOR DRY SKIN 0.8ml: This luxurious blend of essential oils replenishes dehydrated, dry skin. Well known as the essence of royal beauty, Rose oil helps to soothe and soften the skin. Orange Oil is rich in anti-oxidants and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Sundãri – ESSENTIAL OIL FOR NORMAL/COMB SKIN 0.8ml: This stimulating blend of essential oils replenishes normal/combination skin. Balancing Jasmine oil and astringent Ylang Ylang oil controls sebum while purifying the skin.

Sundãri – NEEM AND COCONUT HAIR OIL 4ml: This oil is formulated to prevent and repair damage caused by styling, heat, chemical processes and UV exposure. Coconut oil strengthens the hair shaft by 26% and reduces protein loss of the hair. Neem oil makes the hair follicles healthy, encouraging faster new hair. Helps against dandruff.

Sundãri – Elderflower Moisturiser 30ml: This lightweight hydrator with chamomile oil, Ginseng extract and Orange Oil, balances combination skin and defends the skin against harmful free radicals. Leaves no oily residue.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig